Multipolar Radio Fequency
The main effects of radiofrequence are:
- Lifting effect: due to the thermo induction contraction of collagen;
- Improvement of microcirculation: following the increase in oxygenation and vascularization
- Drainage: due to the increase of the lymphatic vessels;
- Slimming: consequence of the direct stimulus on the adipocytes;
- Tissue and muscle toning: visible from the first application of the radiofrequency:
Multipolar Radiofrequency consists of two active electrodes placed at a short distance in the handpiece, which cover the entire planned treatment area. The depth of penetration is about half the distance between the two electrodes, infact, the main limitation of this handle is the depth of penetration into the skin.